Ines LeBow has over 25 years of hands-on experience helping startups secure funding to launch, grow and successfully exit. She consults with next stage companies to scale-up operations.
A catalyst for growth, Ines has been recruited by multiple companies to transform operations and sales. She has a proven track record for guiding established companies to reach the next level of profitability. She is known as a turnaround expert transforming operations from bankruptcy to successful exits. Ines has shepherded 11 M&A deals and IPO due diligence. Our success stems from working with investors so we know what they’re looking for in terms of ROI.
Coaching and mentoring to drive bottom-line results:
– Opening doors to funding
– Scaling up operations for growth
– Turning around companies for exit
Are you looking to secure funding? Increase revenue? Turnaround profits? Scale up operations?
Let’s discuss what’s holding you back.
DRIVING BOTTOM-LINE RESULTS FOR OVER 25 YEARS
- $43M in Revenue in Year 1 Spearheading Operations for Startup
- $614M in New Revenue & Streamlined Costs $67M to Optimize Profits
- $550M Exit after Turnaround of Firm Acquired in Bankruptcy for $18M
- $800M in Revenue Implementation
- $46M in Add-on Revenue Generation
- $817M in Capital Budget Management
- $69M in Operational Budget Management
- 2,000 Employees Managed
- 100,000 Customers Served
- 11 Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Transactions Managed
EXPERIENCED STARTUP, SCALE-UP & TURNAROUND ADVISOR
- Securing Early-Stage Funding. Investment Pitch Deck.
- Market Launch Roadmap. Market & Competitive Analysis.
- Next Stage Revenue Growth. Profitability Optimization.
- Scale-up Operations. Systems for Growth.
- Rapid Turnarounds. Operations Transformation.
- Exit Strategy Planning. Due Diligence.