Ines LeBow founded ETS to leverage her 30 years of experience in helping businesses get back on track. ETS offers executives a reliable, holistic, and realistic way forward, no matter what their current status.
We are proud of our alumni clients – startups that have thrived, formerly struggling mid-sized organizations that now double growth year after year, and mature firms investing in new strategies that have hit the sweet spot and taken off.
ETS has built a framework for rapidly assessing the strengths and weaknesses of a business operation, and define a workable path forward.
HIGH LEVEL ACCOMPLISHMENTS OVER 30+ YEARS:
- $800 million in Revenue Implementation
- $46 million in Add-on Revenue Generation
- $817 million in Capital Budget Management
- $69 million in Operational Budget Management
- 1200 Employees Managed
- 100,000 Customers Served
- 11 Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Transactions Managed
- International Multi-Site Management
- New Entity Start-up, Initial Public Offering (IPO) Due Diligence
- Turnaround Management for Dozens Distressed Companies now Thriving
- Leadership Team Development
We partner with results-oriented professionals of the highest caliber.
- Restructure and Turnaround Management-Operations Management
- Legal Counsel-Exit Strategy-CEO Advisory Services-Leadership
- Sales-Team Development-CFO Services-IT-Marketing-Merger and Acquisition (M&A) Services